The following terms and conditions are effective as of 01-10-2019 and constitute the binding legal agreement (the "Agreement") between Asia Prepay Sdn Bhd. ("Prepay"), and you ("You" or "Your"), the participant in the Prepay Referral Program (‘Offer’ or ‘Program’). Prepay reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Your continued participation in the Referral Program after any such modification and notification thereof shall constitute your consent to such modification. Participation in the Referral Program is subject to the terms of this Agreement.
1. Participation in the referral program As a participant in the Referral Program, you agree to participate in the Referral Program in the manner specified by these terms, thereby acting as the “Referee”. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained within this Agreement in their entirety, you are not authorized to register as a Referrer or to participate in the Referral Program in any manner. You agree that Prepay and third parties assisting with processing the Referral Program may share your personal information with one another, as necessary to conduct the Referral Program, and that Prepay and such third parties may send you communications regarding the Referral Program.
2. “Referee” means the person who is being referred and “referrer” means the person who is referring.
3. To qualify for the referral incentive (Cash reward), you:
Must sign up using the unique referral link shared by your friends/acquittances (referrer).
Receive payments of minimum MYR 40 (excluding service fee) until further notice period.
Transaction was made between at least 1 unique user from your previous transactions (non-repeatable between same legit users).
Passed our referral abuse system validation(fake transaction/id).
4. On qualification of the referee, the referrer will receive a Prepay incentive (reward) of value MYR 3, which will be disbursed automatically into referrer bank account on 15th and end of month.
5. If the referee is already an existing Prepay user or has signed up using any other source except the unique referral link, neither the referrer nor the referee will be eligible for the reward.
6. Prepay reserves the right, at any time, to declare any payments ineligible if Prepay determines that you have abused or tampered with, or benefited from abusing or tampering with, the offer. Prepay reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that Prepay’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your Offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the Prepay system. You agree that Prepay is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You.
7. Prepay reserves the right at its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, including to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer and/or disqualify any customer, at any time with or without notice to a participant and without any liability to any customer.
8. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause in Prepay’s User Agreement.